Second-graders made beautiful Gyotaku paintings of a striped bass today with artist and fisherman Joe Mullins, who returned to the Lower School to teach about art and ecology. It was an amazing afternoon!
Recent blog posts
- Croton-Harmon Students Bring Nature to Art Class November 15, 2016
- Lecture and workshop at the East End Seaport Museum October 3, 2016
- watercolors from my week in Colorado February 25, 2015
- Fish Printing (Gyotaku) Sessions April 11, 2014
- Gyotaku Birthday Parties October 8, 2013
Hours & info914-271-1214Please call for hours and information.